Fashionable millennial Women 18-49 who are budget conscious.
Raise awareness and create “buzz” about Macy’s new Spring 2012 private label brand, Bar III, and sell merchandise.
- Researched pop-up location options, negotiated fees, and handled bookings.
- Established and managed the operational budget for each location.
- Managed all logistics for each 20 x 20 pop-up shop execution---shipping, handling, installation, tear down, technology needs, and merchandise inventory and restocking.
- Hired and trained local sales representatives and brand ambassadors in each city.
- Input sales via iPads and reconciled against Macy’s internal reports.
Sold more than $8,000 worth of merchandise, distributed over 1,000 bounce back coupons, and raised brand awareness via ongoing blogging and exposure through various venues.